Thursday, July 17, 2008

Laura's Sketch #4

Well, another amazing sketch created by Laura and Kazan. This week Laura contributed her sketch and here is my take on her sketch. These girls are amazing and are producing some of the nicest sketchs I've ever seen. Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!! I appreciate all your sweet comments, they make my day!!

15 comments:

tiggertastic said...

so pretty, lovely colours.

excellent !

Sarah x

Laura Davis said...

Lisa,
This is so pretty! I love your work:)
Laura

danni reid. said...

such a pretty, pretty card!!!

Joke said...

Wow, love your take on the sketch and the colours are very very pretty.

Tonya said...

Beautiful card! Love the blue...thanks for sharing!

Eveline said...

Love the paper you used and the bling.
Eveline.

Anonymous said...

Yummy!! Gorgeous Lisa!!! :)

marcibun said...

Lisa, this is just beautiful!

Lori K said...

OOO, so gorgeous! Love it all!

Anonymous said...

As usual, gorgeous, Lisa!

Carol said...

Lovely delicate card, just beautiful!

Carol x

Lea L. said...

The stitching on this just adds so much...love this card! Beautiful job!
~Lea

Pamela Smerker said...

This is beautiful!

Em said...

Totally lovely - you are so clever!

Zarah said...

Absolutely MARVELLOUS! I love your style!