Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kazan's Sketch 5

Here's my take on Kazan's Sketch this week. There is so much inspiration there, they've truly brought back my interest in cardmaking. I was really thinking I had had enough of this hobby until they came along. Now i can't wait to see each week's sketch. If you've been living under a rock for the past 10 weeks, go check them out.

18 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous card for the sketch love the fresh colours and your double ribbon - great work
Kath
xxxxx

Debby said...

Beautiful card! I have something for you on my blog. Go take a peek!

Unknown said...

I love looking at your work Lisa - so beautifully finished off and well crafted. Gorgeous card this week :)

Daniela Dobson said...

Beautiful card, Lisa, love the colors.

**Nancy** said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the colors!

Steph Jacobson said...

I love everything about your card--the colors, the stitching, the sentiment--everything!

Katie said...

This is so pretty!

Katie

Debby said...

Gorgeous card Lisa.Good luck!
I love their skecthes though haven't had time to make cards lately.

Anonymous said...

YUM!! Lisa.. this is absolutely *GORGEOUS* Rocks my world!! lol!!

shelly said...

how pretty! i love the bright happy feeling of this. shelly

Em said...

So pretty, love those colours together!

Denise said...

Simply Stunning........love the sewing and the huge ribbons!

Joke said...

Hi Lisa, thanks for the very nice comment on my blog. I find it very funny to read that people are fan of my work. When I look through your galery I see so much adorable cards that I think I am a fan of you too.

Ingrid said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa. Just like your other cards. I have this paper too, but haven't used it yet so thanks for the inspiration!

Jeni Glee said...

Oh my goodness, what a fun and festive card this is! You do beautiful, beautiful work!

Em said...

Hi Lisa - just a quickie, to answer your question on my blog....

a "squid" is a slang word for quid, which is a British Pound lol! Glad my English amuses you :)

xxx

Anonymous said...

Psst.. Lisa! You've been tagged!! :)

http://moralia.wordpress.com/2008/08/03/cps-76-blog-candy-a-bunch-of-tags-lol/

Pat said...

Wow..great card Miss Lisa!!!Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!