Here's my two take on Page Maps and Caardvards Sketches 3 & 4. Believe it or not, one as NO sewing and the other as NO inking. I can't remember the last time I didn't sew on a card. EGADS!! The red one uses all K & Co. papers and the B & W one uses all Doodlebug papers. Happy Humpday!!


7 comments:
Very nice cards. Love the color combo.
ooh niiiiiiiiiiice! but no SEWING??! ~gasp!~ (lol!) :)
(i am still firmly in the grips of the hand-stitching from 3 'varks challenges ago! also, it's funny...i do find it hard to ink doodlebug papers! it just seems WRONG somehow!) :)
these are just totally fab...as usual...but then i don't think you *DO* non-fab, do ya?!!
They are both beautiful Lisa. I especially like the black and white one the best!! Are we still on for the 16th? Lunch or dinner or is it another date???
Love the combination of papers ... so bright and fun ... great cards.
gorgeous cards!!
love the fun pp's you used on the first one, fun card!
Conniecrafter
Beautiful cards Lisa!! Welcome to caardvarks! We're glad to have you.
Post a Comment