Yeah right!! We are in the middle of a major winter storm. They are predicting approximately 20 cm of snow and I am making spring cards. I think I am losing my marbles~!! Haha, no this was for a challenge on another sight to make a just because card that is happy and bright with texture--this is my card. I really love this color combo. The green paper is Cosmo Cricket, the white is Doodlebug, a bazzill chipboard flower and the spring quote is from Around the Block, ribbon is May Arts, wow, talk about multiple manufacturers. Thanks for looking, stay warm everyone!!





10 comments:
What a fabulous card! It could easily become a bit of wall art! Beautiful!
Stunning card - it's so well balanced and striking.
gorgeous card Lisa,stay warm!
now see, i think it's a GREAT idea to have made this just now...i'm feeling warmer (& less xmas-stressed!) already! :)
Beautiful card, Lisa! Congrats on the Caardvarks position! I know you will have a lot of fun with that and inspire lots of people with your wonderful creations.
I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas. Hugs!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!
This is so pretty! I love the colours!
Gorgeous card Lisa ,realy fresh and bright .love it ,Dawnx
I'm done thinking spring!
Happy New Year Lisa!!!
Come visit my blog & I think you should make a card using one little word for 2008
:o)
Happy New Year Lisa!!!!
Post a Comment