I've been meaning to post a few cards here ever since World Cardmaking Day last weekend. Treasured Scrapbooking had a bunch of fun challenges going on there last weekend and I managed to make about 5 or 6 cards. Some I liked, and some, well, not so much. Here are a couple that I did like.
This first one is a Melissa Frances card, we were given a sketch to follow and this was my take on it.

The second one was a sketch as well, I really like this one. The ivory paper is pearlized and looks much prettier in real life. The rub on is from Crate and the green paper is Imaginisce.

The third one was a challenge given by Dani to make a card with some "fussy cutting" on it. I used the 3 Bugs paper that came in the September card kit at TS. Used up some Thickers for letters. This one is on its way to someone on TS as part of a WCD card exchange.

So there you have it. I haven't had much desire to get into my crafty space lately, I am hoping its just school keeping me busy, and not me tiring of this hobby. I still love this hobby and looking at everyone's work, I just don't have the desire to do it myself!! Do any of you ever feel that way?? What do you do to get yourself out of feeling this way?? HELP ME PLEASE!!




9 comments:
love that wedding card.
Lisa, I have a new blinkie for all featured Creative Blog bloggers. Email me for the code.
krjdemmonATcomcastDOTnet
These are just awesome!! I totally love them. I'm so glad I found your blog:)
Gorgeous cards, Lisa!! Miss seeing your work! I find it so inspiring!!! YUM! When i'm in a rut, I may try a lift, or just playing with something different, but really, if I try to do something when i'm not in the mood to, it turns out horribly.. so I don't bother. lol!!
Sounds like you're very busy right now and i'm sure that's most of it.. maybe when you have some 'free' time you'll get back into it! ;) Glad you're enjoying school.. don't think I could do that again.. lol!!
Have a good one!
Wonderful cards Lisa, so miss seeing your lovely creations on a regular basis! Glad things are going well in school, and that you're enjoying it!
Oh no you can't tire of this hobby, you have such great inspiration, awesome work!
Love the latest ones, especially the curve with the rubons, very cool design!
Conniecrafter
These are all so cute, but I especially love the hello card. Great work as always, Lisa!
fantastic cards, I love them all!
beautiful cards Lisa .I have missed your cards!!
Lisa, I am in the same way as you are. I've just not felt like creating cards lately, and hoping, like you, that I'm not tiring of this hobby. I've not even been spending any time on the internet, so I've not commented on anyone's blogs in a month! I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying school, it IS the best thing you are doing right now. Let's promise to at least keep in touch.
Post a Comment