Monday, October 29, 2007

I've been tagged!!

My buddy Deb tagged me!! Thanks Deb, we need to get together one of these days!! We need to spread a little J O Y!!! haha. OK, here we go!!

1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? I think I would have to say embellishments, cause right now I've got so much paper I'll never use it all!! I need some embellies to use up all that paper!!
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?Rub ons by far. I am so not a stamper, I am envious of all you girls who can stamp, but I really don't have much desire for it.
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?CARDS!!! nuf said.
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he)I would choose the scrapbooking store and then I'd have my own Scrappy room with all the supplies I want at hand. I have my own room at home and I am always in a mess and I am constantly interrupted by little people.
5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style....Tough question!! I just do whatever suits my fancy at the time!!!

OK, now I have to find five people that haven't been tagged yet, YIKES. I am just going to tag anyone who reads this -- consider yourself tagged!!

1 comment:

riggy said...

Opps, was going to tag you, but Debbie got you first....