Monday, May 28, 2007

Well, I had a great...


weekend. Saturday night my buddy Pat and I went to our friend Debbie's house and got together with some great girls for a night of laughter, fun and ??scrapping??. They scrapped, I just talked. Well actually I did manage to make this card with the help of my buddy Pat!!! I made this for my son's teacher as a thank you. He's leaving grade 3, hence the frame around the three. I would like to spend some time today making a few cards for the PaperCrafts call that is ending tomorrow, it's supposed to be a rainy day so hopefully Abby will cooperate with me and I can get some work done!! Have a great week all!!! Thanks again Debbie!!

13 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

What a beautiful card, I love that touch of lace.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you girls were bloggin queens... I'll be a faithful Lurker now!!!!! so watch what you say!!!!!!

Selena said...

Turned out beautifully! Had a great time see your this weekend!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had fun. Question for you- do you have a photo corner punch or die, or do you cut them freehand or with square punches? I cut one freehand the other day, but there has got to be a better/easier way. Mine turned out uneven. Adelle

Anonymous said...

Oh, if you need my email to reply to its mnhyrkas at yahoo

Pearl said...

Your cards are just beatiful too Lisa ! I'll be visiting too for more inspiration !

Barbara said...

pretty card Lisa. Glad you had a fun time.

Pat said...

I had a great time this weekend Lisa, glad we reached our goal of getting one card done!!!!!

Cora said...

Pretty clever how you circled the 3 & that paper is very nice. Glad you had fun with the "girls"

Anonymous said...

that is so cool, what a sweet idea

Allison Rankin said...

Super card!

Debby said...

This card is absolutely fabulous!!!

mnhyrkas said...

hey lisa- I just googled my user name mnhyrkas and realized that I've given out personal information in an above post. Can you delete it (the post with my email addy thanks)