Friday, May 18, 2007

Lost in the land of blogs!!!

<


Oh my Lord, do you know how much time is spent checking out everyone's blogs, you can totally get lost in this!!! Here's a card I did with a sketch I found while blog surfing, Poetic Artistry, she has a beautiful blog!!
CPS is having a contest, check it out. The top photo is my entry!! I am in hog (or should I say blog) heaven, two sketches in one week!!
Happy Friday everyone, hope you all keep dry all weekend!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this card.

Kandis Smith said...

Lovin' all your work lisa! Stunning!

Sherrie said...

so pretty Lisa, great card for the sketch challenge. I threw my hat into the ring on this one too. You are so right, you can spend a lot of time hopping around blogs....but it is so fun!

Anonymous said...

THOSE ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL!!
I SPEND HALD MY MORNING BLOG BROWSING, IT'S LIKE MY CUP OF COFFEE. LOL

Anabelle O'Malley said...

They are lovely!!! Love your take on the CPS sketch! So pretty!

Jill said...

What beautiful cards! Adding you to my blog roll!

Rika said...

Lovely cards!

Barbara said...

I love that first one, really really nice.

Anonymous said...

Lisa your artwork is amazing!! I absolutely LOVE your entry! I will be adding your blog to my sidebar and visiting often :)

Pat said...

Oh Lisa, great cards and your right about spending so much time surfing around!! My time keeps getting interrupted by work though!!!!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Both cards are beautiful! I really love your CPS card, though. I'm still trying to think of the perfect idea for that sketch. I can get lost in blogland for hours.