Sunday, May 20, 2007

Playing on Sunday


We are really not supposed to work today are we?? It is a day of rest and play right?? Well, I've been playing. This first card will be heading all the way to Kentucky, I hope she likes it. I got the idea of using both the positive and negative of the scallop from Amy Westerman http://heartfeltgreetings.blogspot.com/ I love her blog, she does such nice work and always has a great challenge to do. I used the gorgeous new Daisy D's Beacon Hill papers and Lil Davis chipboard flower, the swirl is a Plain Jane chipboard piece, oh and May ARts ric rac of course!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

this is such a beautiful card! I love it! What did you use for your scallops, scissors? Absolutely gorgeous!

Amy

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh this is so gorgeous. Love the chipboard flower and the scallops.

Barbara said...

I love all the elements here on this. Wonderful use of paper.

Pat said...

Great use of the scallops Lisa

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty!!