Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hump Day


Well, it is cold and rainy here today, not even my dog wants to go out!!! I have to go to work this afternoon but just felt the need to create something before I went. Here it is!! I used Imaginsce papers, surprise!, MM Boho chic letters, brad and felt flower from my trusty ole dollar store!! Hope you all make it through the rest of the day and let's hope for some sunshine for the weekend!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your mix of papers- very colorful and cheerful. And do the points go off the edge just a touch? Great touch!

Allison Rankin said...

This is cute and fun!

Barbara said...

Cute card, love all the colors.

Anonymous said...

VERY FUN INDEED!!! LOVE IT!

Pat said...

Lisa, this is just so cute, I love it. Here is the link I was telling you about.
http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2007/05/some-more-new-bloggers.html

Selena said...

Great job on this Lisa, very fun indeed!

Amy said...

fun!