does anyone still come to visit me anymore?? I doubt it. I cannot believe I haven't made a card since Nov. 2, well actually, yes I can!! I have been busy with Christmas and had all my Christmas cards made and my craft room is a disaster and I've been avoiding cleaning it up. I now have to pack up all my 'stuff' and move it to the room next door as we are turning my craft room into a bedroom for my little girl. She shares a room with her sister and they've had enough of each other I think. They are both asking when Gracie is going to get her new room, haha! So we are starting the process now, lots of work to be done though; new flooring, fixing the walls, painting, new linens.....
Well, I finally sat down yesterday and made a card. It is for my niece who will be turning 7 this month. I think it turned out kind of cute. I can't even tell you the papers, I bought them so long ago I forget!!
I am getting into a new hobby now too--Needle Felting. Have you heard of it? It is so fun and so easy and you can create so many different things. And it doesn't require a whole room dedicated to it, you can just sit and do it on your lap while watching the tube if you want. When I get a project I am happy with I'll post some pics for you!!





14 comments:
So pleased to see you back, I have you on my blog list so I know when you have posted something, great card and hope to see many more. My granddaughter is called Grace, it's is such a pretty name.
Hugs Carol xx
Hello,hello, is that my friend Lisa posting!!! Hmm..redoing a room, does that mean you'll come to the store to visit me???? I truly hope this does not mean you are not going to be cardmaking anymore young lady!!!!!!!
Hey Lisa,
Great to see you back again now that we're into the new year. I think a lot of people took a break from blogging during the holidays. It's such a busy time and there just isn't enough hours in the day to do it all!
I love your work and it's so nice to see someone else from NS! Keep up the great work, I've got ya in my Google Reader, so I know when you add some new eye candy for us to check out! lol :)
Take care,
Julie
in Dartmouth, NS
Lisa - glad to see you posting!! I look forward to seeing some of your felting creations:-)
Lisa I'm here and so glad to see your card!! Very pretty!
Lovely card :) I keep checking in and I'm so glad to see you posting again.
fanulous card Lisa!!!
Oh, it's so good to see your art again...I try and check on you every now and then...good luck with the room...and love your art.
Susan
Grandma-ma
Yes, you are still visited :)
And to prove it...
I've left you the Kreativ Blogger Award for all your lovely work!
You can copy it and then pass it on at Kitchen Table Crafter!
Have a great day,
--Kathryn
Hey Lisa! I tagged you - see my blog.
http://wishupona-starr.blogspot.com/
Hey Lisa! I tagged you - see my blog.
http://wishupona-starr.blogspot.com/
Yeah! I am glad that you are back and I LOVE the card!!! I am excited to see some of your felt projects too!
I miss you...
Susan
Grandma-ma
Hey Lisa, I'm doing a bit of updating on Today's Creative Blog and I keep getting a broken link notice from the button you have posted from TCB. I am hoping you can either update the button or just the code in the button you have to .net instead of blogspot.com. (still love your cards!) http://todayscreativeblog.net/tcb-buttons/
Post a Comment