Well, my funk is at least helping me get a jump on Christmas cards. This first one I made for this weeks 2S4Y sketch this week. I am not usually a blue Christmas card kind of gal, but I had these little tree stickers and thought I'd use some silver paper I had and voila, this is the result.

Hope you all have a very creative weekend. Remember to celebrate World Cardmaking Day!!!





5 comments:
Lisa this is so cute - I love those little stickers :) Both cards are gorgeous actually. See you tomorrow on 2S4Y for WCMD
Hugs
Very pretty cards
Just gorgeous -- Love both cards --
Hi Lisa, good to see you posting cards again. I think your new cards are just awesome. I loved the 2S4Y sketch, and the Melisa Francis papers are still fresh and eye appealing. Welcome back to the fold.
Lee
This is elegant work! I like them.
Post a Comment