Wednesday, June 4, 2008

OK, here they are!

Here are the little cards I made with the 2 Sketches 4 You blog sketches. I am in a 3 X 3 card swap on Lil Scrappers and these are just three of the little cuties I made. These were great sketches to work with I've gotta say!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow you did a fabulous job with the sketches - Yay! So glad you came over to play at 2 Sketches 4 You
:) Kazan

Anonymous said...

3 fab cards!! WOW I love them

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

Laura Davis said...

Lisa,
These are wonderful!!! Thanks for playing:)
Laura

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards!! Which one do I want.. hmmm.. ;) lol!

roree said...

Beautiful cards, Lisa! I am sure they will be a big hit in your swap.

Andrea said...

Very nice cards - wow!
xAndrea

Anonymous said...

Lisa, these are soooo cute! Beautiful job!

Lea L. said...

These are just adorable! Great job with the sketches!

Unknown said...

These are so beautiful!!! Great job with the sketches!!

Sally Watkins said...

really like the colors on just because. nice cards!

Sherry Wright said...

These are adorable, love all the cards you have posted!