who just lost her mother after a long battle with cancer. What a terrible time to lose your mother, just before Mother's Day. I used 7gypsies paper and made the bird myself. Hug your loved ones this weekend.
Hi Lisa, So sorry to hear about your friend's mother. That is a beautiful card you made for her. Thanks for stopping by my blog today..miss seeing ya around the boards! Have a Happy Mom's Day this weekend! =) Danielle
Oh Lisa, I have been MIA..these cards are beautiful, this one especially. Your friend is lucky to have you. You know, when you lose your Mom, you feel like an orphan...this Mother's day was really hard for me.... I have such fond memories of our times together & that is what surely helps!
Hi, it's me, Lisa! I am in Nova Scotia, Canada with my patient husband and three great kids. I need a creative diversion in life to keep me on track and this is my latest addiction.
7 comments:
Hi Lisa,
So sorry to hear about your friend's mother. That is a beautiful card you made for her. Thanks for stopping by my blog today..miss seeing ya around the boards! Have a Happy Mom's Day this weekend! =)
Danielle
Beautiful Lisa!!!So sorry for your friends loss!
Sorry to read such sad news, but this card is just stunning.
Lisa,
Pam will just love this.. It is beautiful.. send the pattern for the bird..good to talk to you the other day!! LOL!!
Oh Lisa, I have been MIA..these cards are beautiful, this one especially. Your friend is lucky to have you. You know, when you lose your Mom, you feel like an orphan...this Mother's day was really hard for me.... I have such fond memories of our times together & that is what surely helps!
So sorry to hear about your friend's mother. I am sure she will appreciate this beautiful card. Hope you are doing well. Hugs!
Post a Comment