Yesterday was the first time I've been shopping for scrappy supplies since June when my LSS closed. I went to a store not that far from me and I bought some yummy new Melissa Frances papers and stickers and stuff and I got these fabulous K & Co. glitter rub ons!! What fun. Here's just a couple of cards I've been playing with today with my new goodies!! The first card is a Christmas card with Melissa Frances' new Christmas collection. The rub on is from her too.

The second card is Cosmo Cricket paper with the fun K & Co. glitter rub ons. I also glittered the swirls in the CC Paper. I love the green and black combo. 

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weekend!!




15 comments:
Great cards! Especially love the top one.
Hi Lisa,
Great to meet another Valley Girl, too! I'm from Greenwich originally. I graduated from Horton High in '92. My maiden name was Legge. Your name sounds familiar, I realize this is likely your married name, but it might even be from my Mum who's big into scrapbooking in the Valley.
Your work is absolutely gorgeous, I checked back through your blog and I'm very impressed. I've got ya bookmarked in Google Reader so I'll be back! lol :)
Did you get your patterned papers from Paper Pleasures now that Too Much Fun is closed? I've been wanting to get down to Paper Pleasures for a while now...it'll have to be a road trip for the girls sometime while the hubby's watch the kids! :)
Looks like you had a great camping trip. Hope you're enjoying some sunshine today. I'm heading out now with my 2 girls (3 and 5) to got to the playground and park for a picnic.
Have a great day!
Julie
Hi Lisa,
That's funny, you transplanted to the Valley and I moved to the city. I hope to be able to move back to the Valley in about 5-10 years, but we'll see.
Yeah, it's too bad about Too Much Fun. I know Mum was disappointed when they closed. I hadn't heard of the store in Windsor. Do they sell stamps, too, or just paper and scrap booking supplies. I'll have to check it out. I sense another road trip in the making! lol :)
My Mum's name is Carol Legge. She goes to a lot of the Scrap booking crops in the Valley, you might have run into her...you never know.
Anyway, feel free to contact me anytime, perhaps we could get together sometime to make some cards and swap ideas. :) Here's my email address:
juliemutch at eastlink dot com.
Take care!
Hugs,
Julie
Lisa, these cards so so pretty! I love love the bling!
TFS
Wow Lisa ,your cards are absolutely gorgeous!!!
I love especially the Christmas one,so special.
Love both. The top one is so vintage, and the bottom one is loaded with bling
Wow..these are stunning!!!! Come on over to Treasured SCrapbooking, girly...you have some NEWS!!
Dani
So pretty I especially love the yellow one. Fun work.
WOW! I mean really WOW! These card are fabulous! So many wonderful details and so much fun, on one card!
Oh, I am so glad I found you...I have missed you and your art so much. I was on Peg's site and saw your blog address...Yahoo!
These are just wonderful cards. You do have the knack of creating cards that actually look fantastic but also feel fantastic.
Stunning as always, Lisa!! :) I can't wait to get my hands on that new MF pp!! *DROOL*!!
Gorgeous cards Lisa!
What wonderful cards!
These are beautiful !!!
Hi! I'm stopping in from the Blogabration and I LOVE these card designs! Wow!
Post a Comment