Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sketch This #9


Oh I am such a bad blogger!!! I just can't seem to keep up with these things, plus I haven't been very creative the past couple of weeks. I've been working on magazine submissions and I don't think everyone wants to see Christmas cards in April. I tell ya, it's hard making Christmas cards in April!! Here is my card for this weeks Sketch This #9 challenge. I loved working with this sketch and these yummy Melissa Frances papers made is just so easy!! Hope you like it! On another note, I do hope we start warming up a little bit around here. It is the middle of April and we are having such COLD rain and winds, it makes it very hard to go outside!! I am longing for summer but I know then I'll be complaining of the heat!! I just can't win, can I!!! Hope you all are having a great week.

9 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This looks terrific...love those papers and that big yummy prima!

Kandis Smith said...

I love it! The colors are great! very special!

Anonymous said...

WOW---gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous card---love the Melissa Frances of course---you have a beautiful style!
Melissa P.

Pat said...

Very pretty Lisa!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this sketch and the papers. Gorgeous card!!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous !! off to hunt out those yummy papers

marja said...

what is this a beautiful card!!!!!

groetjes marja

Paula J Atkinson said...

Stunning. I so love those papers. Elegance & vintage mixed with modern, very clever design & beautiful card any woman would love to recieve.x

Selena said...

It's a beauty!